Monday, November 30, 2015

The relaxed mind sings...

Hello beautiful hearts...❤

I have been traveling around my hometown past few weeks.
The temperature has reduced and so has the city noises.
The serenity of the place has brought a peace to me.
As I sit in my balcony sipping my evening tea , I watch the life outside with delight.

I remember the quote from Bollywood song...'mai shayar to nahi, magar aye haseen 
Jabse dekha maine tujhko 
Mujhko shayari a gayi'......translated as I am not a poet, dear beauty
But after seeing you,
Poetry has come to me.....

 My relaxed mind feels as if speaking to me the below lines...


I wish I was a bird 
I would fly so high,
Into the vast blue sky. ⛅
No borders, no visas for me,
I am free I am free.

I wish I was a flower.
And would bloom so wide,
Every morning on the green tile.
For the little girl who sees me
The world would look so right.

I wish I was a star
Which shines so bright so bright
To give the direction sign
For the wanderers of the night.


Do comment if you ever experienced this feeling....and dear friends your suggestions are always welcome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment