Sunday, March 29, 2015

First One

Hello beautiful hearts  <3
How is the juggling of life going on?
As this is my first blog, formally I should introduce the person typing this right now and this which is being typed right now! Uh? That`s me and my blog!!!!
I am simple, down to earth and often confused person out there. I am no genius and no celebrity at all, I maybe like the next door neighbor, the first bencher at school who moved to the last bench by high school. I may be like any of you who have a beautiful heart ready to be explored. That brings me to the reason I want to blog and reach out to friends.
Friends-a very special relation in each of our lives.
With this blog I hope to share life experiences. I also look at this personal blog as a channel to carry my thoughts out through the locked door...
Have a Good day and God bless:):):)

XOXO



0 comments:

Post a Comment